This week is the official kick-off to the holiday season. As your schedule quickly fills up and your time and attention are pulled in many different directions, it becomes increasing difficult to avoid the dreaded stress of the holidays. A Virtual Assistant can be a huge asset to not only your sanity but more importantly to your bottom line during this busy time of year.
Give yourself a holiday gift and enlist the help of a Virtual Assistant to take a big layer of stress off of your holiday plate.
5 Ways Your Virtual Assistant Can Help You Survive the Holidays
- Spread joy. Have your Virtual Assistant prepare holiday cards or purchase gifts for those customers who consistently support your vision and send referrals your way. After the holidays, don’t forget the “thank you” cards for any gifts you receive. Your VA can send those out too.
- Keep the peace by having your Virtual Assistant respond to or monitor incoming emails, helping you stay on top of your inbox during the busy holiday months.
- Rest and Relax as your Virtual Assistant handles all of your holiday travel arrangements. If you’re staying with relatives, maybe they can book you a relaxing getaway when you get home!
- Cheer as your Virtual Assistant cleans up your email marketing list, updates your website and outlines your 2014 social media campaign.
- Enjoy the festivities while your Virtual Assistant helps organize and plan your holiday events. From sending out the invitations to collating the RSVPs, coordinating the catering to booking the venue, your VA can make party planning a breeze.
A Virtual Assistant can help you run your business, not just during the holiday season but all year round. By partnering with a Virtual Assistant you can spend more time working on your business than in your business. Make 2014 your best year yet!
Today’s post comes from Christine Kehoe who is a VA friend of mine and she was gracious enough to guest blog for me during this busy time. Click here to visit her website A Sorted Life and here is her Facebook page.