Wow, can you believe the holiday season is already upon us. Thanksgiving was just a couple of days ago and Christmas is looming in a few short weeks. If you are not busy already you soon will be. And with that comes the stress that would rob you of all of the joys that the season also carries. Let’s face it, we only can tolerate the stresses of this time of year because of our desire for those happy times with friends and family. This year here are some ways to use a virtual assistant to help with the stress so your season can be merry and bright.
1. Ask your virtual assistant to hire and schedule a cleaning service for you. One of the biggest stresses of the season is having a dirty, cluttered space. The last thing you need is one more chore so let someone else do the cleaning for you.
2. Did you know your virtual assistant could arrange for your Christmas cards to be sent out for you? Yes, give her the names and address of your friends, family and colleagues and let this be done for you this year. You will get the brownie points of caring without all the work involved in this chore.
3. There are virtual assistants who specialize in event planning and they can help you throw the best Christmas party. Hosting a party is a lot of work but if all you have to do is show up and be the host what a great gift to you and your guests.
4. Sometimes it can be hard for us to schedule time off for ourselves. This is where your virtual assistant can come in handy. They can help us be good to ourselves and schedule that time off that is really needed to recharge and spend time with the family.
5. Here comes 2013! To make it the best year ever use a virtual assistant to help you plan and schedule your monthly newsletters and social media for the new year.
If you need help with any of the above ideas or need to talk with a virtual assistant for any other need SRS Virtual Assistant offers free 30 minute no-obligation consultations. I would love to talk with you today.