You are a busy person with lots of plans to make and grow your business. Unfortunately, you have
to spend a great deal of time going through emails, entering things into the computer and completing mailings. You just don’t have enough time in the day to accomplish the day-to-day office activities along with working your business. Have you ever worked the numbers on how much money you are wasting by not keeping your eyes on the prize of marketing and growing your business but by being bogged down by simple but time consuming office work? But what are you to do?
You have heard about virtual assistants but do you know how valuable they can be to you? Not all of them offer the same services but most of them offer office procedure help and specialize from there.
They love working with people and helping them to solve problems or just to catch up with what you already have already implemented.
If you still are not sure if an assistant is right for you here are a couple of reasons why you need to hire a one.
1. You don’t have to find a place to put them in your office. No desk, computer or pens needed.
2. You don’t have to pay for sick leave or vacations.
3. An assistant is never late, all you have to do email or call and they are there. A good assistant will tell you her business hours and when she will accept business calls.
4. You don’t have to pay insurance, workman’s comp, or payroll taxes for a virtual assistant. Technically, they do not work for you but are contracted with you so paperwork on your end concerning a virtual assistant should be light.
5. You would not have to hunt and peck out an email, an invoice or anything else. Your virtual assistant would do all of that for you.
6. You can use several virtual assistants. One can be used for standard office procedures, others can be hired for more specialized work such as accounting, computer graphics and computer needs.
Above I asked what you where to do in keeping up with your office work and to also work to make your business grow and become more successful. I hope I have shown you the answer to that question. A virtual assistant can be a life saver to many business owners.
Contact me today if I can help you with your business needs. I love working with business owners who might feel like they need to grow another arm to keep up with all the office work as well as on marketing and growing their business. I also love working with Word Press. If I can help you please contact me at the website.
Plus, I’d love to offer you a free gratitude journal. You can sign up for your free journal at the website.